Homeopathic treatments fees
- Initial homeopathic consultation – $100.00 + Remedy cost ( $15.00-$30.00)
- Follow Up – $70.00+Remedy cost ( $15.00-$30.00)
- Kids – $70.00+Remedy cost ( $15.00-$30.00)
- Kids Follow Up – $60.00+Remedy cost ( $15.00-$30.00)
- Acute Consultation- $30.00 + Remedy cost ( $15.00-$30.00)
- Homeopathic remedy cost without consultation – $15.00 per bottle (Only with a script)
Consultation Packages available. Please Click Here for more info.
Immune Support Package- $300.00 – 3 Months
Hormone Balance Package- $480.00 – 3 Months
Homeopathic Fertility program- $540.00 – 4 Cycles
Homeopathic Detox Package-$ 520.00 – 4 Months
Gift Certificates for homeopathic treatments available
Methods of payment
- Internet money transfer
Please read the following notes before making an appointment.
1. Homeopathic Consultations are different from modern medical doctor`s consultation. During your first visit, I will need to know your current health in detail. In addition, I will also require some information about:-
- Family Health history
- Past medical history
- Treatment history
- Emotional State
- Working environment
2. The Follow-up visit is usually after 4 weeks but timing will depend on your individual needs. Clients are welcomed to contact in between visits by telephone or by E-mail if they want to discuss what is happening after taking the prescribed remedy.
3. Some chronic diseases homeopathic treatments may require 3 or more follow -up visits. Please go through my fees schedule. If you would like to know the amount of health fund rebate, please check with your fund prior to your booking.
How can we know that medicine is acting?
For acute complaints, you will get the result after the first or second dose. In case of chronic complaints relief usually slow and gradual. You will feel
- General well being
- Increased energy
- Good sleep
- Decrease in the severity of symptoms and gradual disappearance
- Mental and physical calmness.
Notes about your visit.
1.Please bring the list of medicines, including prescription medicines & non- prescription medicines, vitamins, herbals and dietary supplements that you are already taking, any laboratory findings, X-ray s, scan or investigation reports or copies related with your complaints.
2. Some chronic conditions may need specific pathology tests before we formulate your treatment plan. These tests are not covered by Medicare.
3. A 24 Hour cancellation notice is greatly appreciated.
4.We do not treat any serious illness or severe infections. Homeopaths are not qualified to diagnose illness or disease.