Frequently Asked Questions in Homeopathy:
What will happen in My first homeopathy consultation?
During your first consultation, Agi Mary will:
• Discuss your present health issues
• Discuss your health history and treatment history.
• Discuss your family health history
• Ask you questions about relevant body systems, diet, habits, exercise, job, emotional issues to get a better understanding of your condition
• Ask you about your current medications,homeopathic medicine & supplements
• Refer you to any necessary blood or another testing
• Explain your health issues from a homeopathic perspective
• Make a tailored treatment plan to suit you
• Give you dietary advice & lifestyle modification recommendation for better health
• Provide ongoing support to ensure maximum efficacy of treatment.
In accordance with the Privacy Act, your personal information will not be disclosed to any other person.
How long is a homeopathic consultation with Agi Mary?
Every person is unique so consultation times may vary slightly, however usually an initial consultation will take approximately 1 hour and a follow up will take 30-45 minutes.
For natural fertility program, your initial appointment will be 90 minutes long.
For Autism & ADHD first and second consult will be of 1 hour each.
Short consultation for the acute problems-15mts duration
What should I bring with me to my first consultation?
Please bring with you any recent blood test results, laboratory findings, X-ray s, scan or investigation reports or copies related to your complaints.
Taking note of or bringing in any medications and supplements that you are taking will also help to determine your treatment plan.
Can I take homeopathy if I am taking other (conventional, allopathic, herbal ) medicines?
They can generally be taken together. Remedies are not known to interfere with conventional drugs but check with your healthcare professional.
Are there any harmful side Effects for homeopathy?
Since the remedies are highly diluted, they do not contain any biological or chemical substances. All homeopathic remedies are highly diluted until the physical properties are no longer measurable, leaving only the energetic essence of the original source
Does homeopathic medicine works for infants and children?
Homeopathy is a wonderful, gentle healing modality appropriate for people of all ages and conditions. It is low risk to take Homeopathic medicines during Pregnancy. Homeopathic medicines are less toxic to our body.
Are homeopathy medicines habit forming?
No, they act on our inner healing power and do not addictive.
Are Homeopathic Remedies Placebo?
No.The reasons are
1.The Major and popular criticism of homeopathy is, it is just a placebo effect. Homeopathy medicines are ultra diluted beyond Avogadro Number so with current technologies and scientific facts we can not prove the molecular presence of medicine. So it is easy to criticize that homeopathy is just magic water or sugar pills. But homeopathic medicines are preparing by not just diluting, they are prepared with a special procedure called trituration and succession. The molecules in solution develop a stamp or image of the original substance. All these can be explained with quantum physics, molecular memory, nanotechnology.
2.Homeopathic medicines clinically using with the good result in animals, plants and infants that is totally against the placebo effect.
3. New researches and clinical trials are now conducting all over the world and a good number of papers are publishing which clearly accepting its efficiency.
4. Homeopathic medicines in Homeopathic Pharmacopeia recorded only after its action is proved in healthy human beings. Remedies are proving in healthy human beings – NOT in lower animals like guinea pigs, mice or rats. There are more than 4000 thousand medicines in homeopathy. The proving is conducted according to strict guidelines and in sub clinical doses and in different strengths.
5. Now millions are using homeopathy and if it is the placebo effect that system can not exists more than 2oo years and according to WHO, homeopathy is the second widely used system of medicine in the world
More resources you will get from The Homeopathy Research Institute
Homeopaths are not qualified to diagnose illness or disease. Please do not stop, vary, reduce or change any medication prescribed by G.P. without their recommendation during our treatment. Always seek medical advice in emergencies.